241 Oakland Avenue
Rock Hill SC 29730
Ruth is an associate in the firm’s commercial real estate practice, representing buyers and sellers of property throughout South Carolina.
She is a native of Rock Hill and proud Rock Hill High Bearcat. Ruth is a magna cum laude graduate of Columbia International University and cum laude honors graduate from the University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D.). Immediately following law school, she clerked for the Honorable Lee S. Alford, Circuit Court Judge, 16th Circuit.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Lee S. Alford, 16th Judicial Circuit
- York County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Active (Lifelong) Member, Neely’s Creek A.R.P.
- Young Life of York County Committee, 2002-2008
- Commercial Real Estate
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Order of the Wig and Robe Honors Society
- Columbia International University, B.A., Bible, magna cum laude, 1997
- South Carolina