241 Oakland Avenue
Rock Hill SC 29730
Ruth is an associate in the firm’s commercial real estate practice, representing buyers and sellers of property throughout South Carolina. She also regularly represents property owners associations with regard to formation of the associations and drafting and amending restrictive covenants. In addition to her real estate practice, Ruth also has experience with transactional business matters including entity formation and purchase and sales of business assets.
She is a native of Rock Hill and proud Rock Hill High Bearcat. Ruth is a magna cum laude graduate of Columbia International University and cum laude honors graduate from the University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D.). Immediately following law school, she clerked for the Honorable Lee S. Alford, Circuit Court Judge, 16th Circuit.
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Lee S. Alford, 16th Judicial Circuit
- York County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Neely’s Creek A.R.P.
- Volunteer Youth Leader
- Youth Committee Member
- Service Volunteer Coordinator, 2010-2016
- Young Life of York County Committee, 2002-2008
- Commercial Real Estate
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- Order of the Wig and Robe Honors Society
- Columbia International University, B.A., Bible, magna cum laude, 1997
- South Carolina